The Importance of Temperature Control in 2024 The cold chain has been deemed one of the "fastest-growing sectors in supply chain logistics",...
The Courier Company To Celebrate Its Drivers With Recognition, Events, Daily Raffles, Prizes, And More
STERLING, Va.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Excel Courier’s Driver Appreciation Week, modeled after National Truck Driver Appreciation Week, organized by the American Trucking Associations, is observed September 13-19th. This week is used to honor and thank professional truck drivers for their hard work and commitment to moving lives forward. Excel Courier is excited to participate and expand the celebration to all of our drivers. We hope that you will join us and remember to appreciate drivers around the country.
Our drivers are the backbone of the courier and transportation industry, especially in the time of COVID-19. Chris Marchetti, Excel Courier’s CEO ssid, “I believe every day of every week of every month should be the time to show driver appreciation. If they weren’t out there people wouldn’t be getting their important deliveries taken care of. There would be no medicine, no lab samples, and no auto parts getting to the folks that need them…just to mention some of the important things we bring to people.”
During Driver Appreciation Week, Excel Courier will celebrate its drivers with daily raffles, prizes, other giveaways and more.
- Read The Full Release on Business Wire
- Corner Office Update: Driver Appreciation Week 2020
- Excel Courier’s Beau Bowling Celebrates 25 Years With the Company
- Evens Jeudy, Excel Courier Driver, recognized as a COVID-19 hero by CLDA
- Excel Courier Driver Appreciation Week 2020 Video
- Drive With Excel Courier
- Excel Courier Services Overview
- On Demand Courier Services
- On-Demand Warehousing
- Excel Logistics Services Overview
- Contact Excel Courier